Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed an issue where editing the first line of an item filter would result in an assertion failure.
- Updated the item data to include several things missed in the original 3.0 release of the package.
- Began transpiling the package source code on first run, rather than packaging the compiled source.
- Use an activation trigger for package activation, instead of always activating.
- Support both AtomIDE and Linter.
- Only prompt users to install AtomIDE if neither AtomIDE or Linter are installed.
- Started using TSLint on the project.
- Changes to the whitelist configuration variables will trigger a reparse on item filters once again.
- Fixed several rare cases where exceptions would be thrown, with one being caused by repeated deactivation.
- Full support for the additional sounds in Fall of Oriath.
- Mark "PlayAlertSound Orb" as invalid syntax.
The PlayAlertSound parser within Path of Exile now allows many different values to appear as the identifier, with some resulting in crashes whenever the sound is triggered. Our parser is strict and will mark these as errors.
- Partial support for Fall of Oriath and the Harbinger league.
- Added support for the new PlayAlertSoundPositional rule.
- Added the new sounds for the PlayAlertSound rule.
- The PlayAlertSound rule can now have "Orb" as its first value.
- Removal of datasets as a feature with the end of the beta.