- The React-based editor is now enabled by default.
- Fixed an issue where the editor tabs could be obnoxiously long for certain files.
apm star --installed which stars all the packages currently installed to
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the
Show In Explorer menu in the Tree view did work correctly for files.
- Fixed an issue where certain keybindings would not display in the Settings view.
- Fixed an issue where
apm publish would log an uncaught exception on connection errors.
%<> style strings are now colorized correctly in Ruby files.
- Added a Convert Spaces To Tabs command available from the Packages > Whitespace menu.
- Code blocks wrapped in two backticks are now colorized correctly in Markdown files.
ctrl-shift-end now select to the top and bottom of the editor on Windows.
- Comments at the end of YAML lines are now colorized correctly.
- Fixed an issue in the Tree view where the root folder would have no label when it was the root of the filesystem.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where all files opened from a network drive would be empty.
ctrl-shift-Z is now mapped to
core:redo on Windows.
- Fixed several
.gitignore pattern matching issues by upgrading to
- Fixed an issue on Linux where
script/grunt mkdeb would fail with a permissions error.