Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- atom-1.31.0-beta0-delta.nupkg 57.1 MB
- atom-1.31.0-beta0-full.nupkg 132 MB
- atom-amd64.deb 85.9 MB
- atom-amd64.tar.gz 261 MB
- atom-api.json 1.03 MB
- atom-mac-symbols.zip 19.9 KB
- atom-mac.zip 272 MB
- atom-windows.zip 131 MB
- atom-x64-1.31.0-beta0-delta.nupkg 59.6 MB
- atom-x64-1.31.0-beta0-full.nupkg 142 MB
- atom-x64-windows.zip 142 MB
- atom.x86_64.rpm 260 MB
- AtomSetup-x64.exe 140 MB
- AtomSetup.exe 130 MB
- RELEASES 29.7 KB
- RELEASES-x64 10.5 KB
- Source code (zip)
- Source code (tar.gz)
- Improved tree sitter highlighting for symbols based on scope and multiple selectors.
- Tree Sitter grammars can now more easily detect file languages based on the first line of content.
- Make hitting
escdismiss a notification instead of taking an action.
- All Tree Sitter grammars now use their original TextMate scope names.
- Tree View has received many improvements such as the ability to add project folders using drag and drop from your file explorer, support for dragging multiple items to move them, and adding custom styles for ignored files and directories.
- Git status for project folders is now reflected in the color of the project name.
- Keyboard navigation with arrow keys in the Tree View now behaves more predictably with nested folders.
- Make hideIgnoredNames and hideVcsIgnoredFiles play nicely together.
- Add support for multiple, custom line number gutters.
- Pull requests on the GitHub tab more closely match GitHub.com in styling.
- Atom's TextEditor is now used to render code in Markdown previews and the Style Guide.
- Usage metrics are now flowing through GitHub's internal analytics pipeline.
- Migrated core packages about and one-light-ui into the Atom repository.
apmnow uses Node 8.9.3 and npm 6.2.0.
- Upgraded Electron to 2.0.7.
- Fixed and issue where undoing an initial commit in a repo would throw an error.
- Fixed missing READMEs on core package detail pages.
- Fixed an issue where Atom's configuration file writes were not performed atomically.
- atom/atom#17738 - Allow scope mappings to be refined via match rules
- atom/atom#17432 - atom/watcher upgrade
- atom/atom#17766 - :arrow_up: email@example.com
- atom/atom#17781 - Allow comma-separated selectors as keys in Tree-sitter scope mappings
- atom/atom#17774 - Write config file atomically
- atom/atom#17792 - Avoid stack overflows due to spread args in Array.splice call
- atom/atom#17800 - :arrow_up: firstname.lastname@example.org
- atom/atom#17801 - Emit onDidTokenize event from TreeSitterLanguageMode
- atom/atom#17815 - :arrow_up: email@example.com
- atom/atom#17750 - Fix errors causing tests to fail when run from the UI
- atom/atom#17816 - Support two different content-matching regexes for tree-sitter grammars
- atom/atom#17831 - :arrow-up: github on dev
- atom/atom#17863 - :arrow_up:
- atom/atom#17779 - Don't take destructive action on esc
- atom/atom#17868 - Fix missing READMEs on core package detail pages
- atom/atom#17881 - Support a single scope name field on Tree-sitter grammars
- atom/atom#17886 - Allow nightly releases to auto-update
- atom/atom#17088 - :arrow_up: firstname.lastname@example.org
- atom/atom#17887 - :arrow_up: welcome package
- atom/atom#17736 - Multiple, custom line number gutters
- atom/atom#17902 - Support custom test runner environment variables
- atom/atom#17903 - Always provide a devResourcePath in load settings
- atom/atom#17907 - :arrow_up: metrics 1.6.2
- atom/atom#17893 - :arrow_right: Migrate core package 'about' into ./packages
- atom/atom#17924 - ➡️ Migrate core package 'one-light-ui' into ./packages
- atom/atom#17923 - Update Tree-sitter syntax highlighting synchronously for parses that complete sync
- atom/one-light-ui#140 - Fix transparent sticky headers
- atom/one-light-ui#141 - Reset icons in select lists
- atom/github#1586 - Snapshot fixes
- atom/github#1589 - More links to .com
- atom/github#1593 - Restyle hovercards
- atom/github#1596 - Use mocha-multi-reporters
- atom/github#1601 - Restyle hovercards II
- atom/github#1598 - Split GithubTabController into twos, nay, into threes and fours
- atom/github#1603 - Rename IssueishPaneItem to IssueishDetailItem
- atom/github#1599 - add accessibility linter
- atom/github#1604 - Correct integration test flake
- atom/github#1605 - Update node-fetch to the latest version 🚀
- atom/github#1617 - Update relay-compiler to the latest version 🚀
- atom/github#1627 - 🐛 Fix default dir for git repo init
- atom/github#1628 - Update hock to the latest version 🚀
- atom/github#1629 - Activate the git tab on item activation
- atom/github#1631 - Prevent race conditions in focus management code
- atom/github#1602 - Remove "(preview)" from GitHub tab title
- atom/github#1632 - Detached DOM nodes have no parents
- atom/github#1633 - Don't detect executable mode changes on added or deleted files
- atom/github#1634 - Don't attempt to stage or unstage with no selection
- atom/github#1635 - Undo an initial commit
- atom/github#1607 - PR meta infos
- atom/github#1637 - Use my fork of atom-mocha-test-runner
- atom/github#1639 - Proxy items need to be more resilient to unexpected properties
- atom/image-view#179 - Remove global background colour variable
- atom/image-view#182 - Disable user select
- atom/image-view#180 - emit
destroyevent like promised
- atom/markdown-preview#544 - Always use the text editor to highlight code blocks
- atom/markdown-preview#545 - Hide bullet in task lists
- atom/markdown-preview#546 - Remove package-lock.json
- atom/tree-view#1209 - Drop external folders onto the Tree View to create new project folders
- atom/tree-view#1211 - Wait for treeViewOpenPromise to resolve before deactivating Tree View
- atom/tree-view#1221 - use path.join
- atom/tree-view#1179 - Drag multiple items in tree-view
- atom/tree-view#1048 - Add custom style for files/dirs matching core:ignoredNames
- atom/tree-view#1144 - Repo status color on project root directory
- atom/tree-view#1225 - Use @atom/temp instead of node-temp
- atom/tree-view#1059 - Refactor getFullExtension function
- atom/tree-view#1265 - Add dedicated specs for getFullExtension
- atom/tree-view#1268 - Add specs for repoForPath
- atom/tree-view#1269 - Remove realpathCache argument in fs.realpath
- atom/tree-view#1173 - Do not allow moving a folder into itself
- atom/tree-view#1069 - Improve behavior of TreeView::moveUp() with nested directories
- atom/tree-view#986 - 🐛 Deselect entries when non-directory file is opened.
- atom/tree-view#1252 - Enable hideIgnoredNames with hideVcsIgnoredFiles
- atom/language-ruby#235 - Add styling rules to match CONSTANTs, require, and file handle vars.
- atom/language-ruby#236 - Replace id and legacyScopeName with scopeName