- #19109: Authenticate and encrypt the connection used to discover and communicate with existing main processes.
- #19169: If any existing Atom window contains no project roots and
--new-windowis not specified, opened files and directories will be added to the most recently focused empty window.
- #19169: When opening only file paths that do not belong to the open project roots of any existing window, add them to the most recently focused window.
- #19169: When
core.restorePreviousWindowsOnStartis set to "always",
--new-windowis specified, and one or more paths are opened, previous windows are no longer restored;
--new-windowalways takes precedence.
- #19169: When previous windows are restored at application launch, paths and arguments given on the command-line are no longer duplicated within each opened window.
- #19169: When locating an existing window to open a new path within, existing windows are considered in the order in which they were most recently focused, not the order in which they were created. This is consistent with the way that
--addfinds its window and URLs are routed to windows.
- #19169: When locating an existing window to open a new path within,
--safemode is respected - if
--safeis provided, only a safe-mode window will be considered.
- #19169: If
--addis provided and the most recently focused window is a dev mode window, a previously focused non-dev mode window will be used if available instead of opening a new window.
- #19169: If
--safeare both provided, the paths will only be added to an existing, most recently focused safe-mode window. If
--safeis not provided, the paths will only be added to a non-safe-mode window.
- #19200: Re-upgrade electron-link to correct a startup time performance regression.
- #19058 and #19203: "File -> Reopen Project" works correctly on macOS when no windows are open.
- #19203: "File -> Reopen Project" from the application menu opens the chosen project folders.
- #19203: Choosing
application:reopen-projectfrom the command palette opens chosen project folders in a new window when appropriate.
atom-1.36.1-delta.nupkg 49.4 MB
atom-1.36.1-full.nupkg 135 MB
atom-amd64.deb 87.4 MB
atom-amd64.tar.gz 138 MB
atom-api.json 1.02 MB
atom-mac-symbols.zip 22.3 KB
atom-mac.zip 144 MB
atom-windows.zip 134 MB
atom-x64-1.36.1-delta.nupkg 49.3 MB
atom-x64-1.36.1-full.nupkg 145 MB
atom-x64-windows.zip 144 MB
atom.x86_64.rpm 137 MB
AtomSetup-x64.exe 143 MB
AtomSetup.exe 133 MB
RELEASES 23.9 KB
RELEASES-x64 8.17 KB