Fuzzy Finder package
Quickly find and open files using cmd-t.
- cmd-t or cmd-p to open the file finder
- cmd-b to open the list of open buffers
- cmd-shift-b to open the list of Git modified and untracked files
When opening a file, you can control the behavior.
- enter defaults to opening the selected file without leaving the current pane
- shift-enter defaults to switching to another pane if the file is already open there
- cmd-k right (or any other directional arrow) will open the highlighted file in a new pane on the side indicated by the arrow
:<line number>to the end of your search will go directly to the line number you specify, or the last line if the number is larger
Turning on the "Search All Panes" setting reverses the behavior of enter and shift-enter so enter opens the file in any pane and shift-enter creates a new tab in the current pane.
This package uses both the
fuzzy-finder.ignoredNames config settings to filter out files and folders that will not be shown. Both of those config settings are interpreted as arrays of minimatch glob patterns.
This package also will also not show Git ignored files when the
core.excludeVcsIgnoredPaths is enabled.