A Node.js website framework that is extensible through plugins.
Donations can be made through Paypal:
arcanus is created and developed by: atom0s - http://atom0s.com/
arcanus makes use of the following:
- async - https://github.com/caolan/async
- bower - https://github.com/bower/bower
- caller-id - https://github.com/pixelsandbytes/caller-id
- connect-flash - https://github.com/jaredhanson/connect-flash
- less-middleware - https://github.com/emberfeather/less.js-middleware
- lodash - https://github.com/lodash/lodash/
- mysql - https://github.com/mysql/mysql-js
- node-cache - https://github.com/tcs-de/nodecache
- node.extend - https://github.com/justmoon/node-extend
- passport - https://github.com/jaredhanson/passport
- passport-local - https://github.com/jaredhanson/passport-local
- semver - https://github.com/npm/node-semver
- spawn-npm-install - https://github.com/mattdesl/spawn-npm-install
- sprintf-js - https://github.com/alexei/sprintf.js
- vash - https://github.com/kirbysayshi/vash
- winston - https://github.com/winstonjs/winston
- Nate Ferrero - namedFunction implementation.
The arcanus plugin system is loosely based on the PencilBlue projects implementation.
Legal / License
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/ or send a letter to Creative Commons, PO Box 1866, Mountain View, CA 94042, USA. Please see the LICENSE file for more information.