- Wolf girls!
- Dozens of wanning wolves, with search!
- Use any image you want and send it to friends!
- Mobile support
- No awoo :c
Nightcore mode for fast wolf girl (that's easy just have to do it) Mobile portrait fix (shoooould be easy) Gapless audio loop so wolf girl can wan better (that's actually kind of hard for sync reasons) Actual menu so we can have a LOT of wolf girls, a volume slider... Vector graphics Use url parameters for girls instead of function calls Loading bar instead of Momiji Better search Volume slider
- Vectors for all girls: 2/29 done
Let people use custom url for wolf girl image Customize volume slider so it's consistent across platforms
- Crazier Nightcore mode. I want to add more stuff but the problem here is mobile support - some mobile devices are already struggling to run the animation as is. I have to run some pretty strong optimization before I add any more stuff!
- Get Down Nitori mode
Replace wan images by text so we can write different stuff Fix the animation unsync when page isn't visible Rewrite of animation code Fix Chrome bug where going back to Original from Nightcore breaks things
- Fix Chrome mobile bug where black bars aren't visible
- Change twitter card thumbnail depending on url
- Awoo maybe.
I hate bloated pages and believe in pure html/css/js to run a vast majority of websites. Most web pages have absolutely no excuse for being over 1MB, including huge libraries for no other purpose than to make the programmer's life easier on a few function calls. This project will always be as small as I can make it without compromising user experience.
Currently, the only library I use is the awesome howler.js, for the gapless audio loop, and do so out of absolute necessity.
I'm having X problem
PLEASE PLEASE post an issue on GitHub if you encounter a bug, the site works 100% fine on all my devices and browsers but this isn't my job, I can't be spending my life testimg the site on every device with every browser, and I can't know about bugs if you don't report them!
I try to find the artists whose art I use, if you made one of these faces and want credit, contact me about it!
- Link, DJSona, Papi, Tracer, Tamamo, D.Va, Kanna, Bayonetta, Miia: Kirbmaster
- Ryuko, Satsuki: Tetra (Couldn't find their contact info/website)
- Nico, Umi, Hanayo, Honoka, Kotori, Eli, Umi, Rin by kurisu004 (I think, they don't answer to tweets)
- Bowsette by JustFream
- Hakase, Bowsette2, Ahri, Kizuna AI, Miku, Nanachi, 2B, Holo, Chompette: 대해원
Have a suggestion, a complaint, a compatibility issue with your browser? Drop an issue on here!
Don't want to make an issue, or do you maybe just want to say hi? You can tweet to me at @atomheartother !