LD38: Something about rockets that shrink planets!
This is my Ludum Dare 38 "Small Worlds" compo entry "Something about rockets that shrink planets!" (naming things is hard!). I made this in ~24 hours using Godot. This is my first Godot project so it's quite messy ;).
"Something about rockets that shrink planets!" is a top down shooter thingy, where you have to protect your home planet from incoming
aliens rockets (when you don't have time to makes good enemies
they become suicidal and then rockets!)
- Working with Godot was a very pleasant experience
- I should've done something with it before this jam
- Too much code in too few files
- I learned a few cool tricks with the engine :).
- Attempting a very small scale game was a good idea (I've tried to participate in LD before and always overscaled)
- It was fun! I will probably make something for LD39 :).
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
|Game Engine||Godot v2.1.3|
|Art Thingy||Pyxel Edit 0.4.3|