Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Changes in this release include:
- Closer adherence to PEP 8 conventions.
- POST to a generic /post/ URL rather than including the random URL.
- Generated passphrase and duress key match URL length and character classes.
- Add ISAAC CSPRNG and Blum Blum Shub for generating secure passphrases client-side if the browser does not support the Web Crypto API.
- Many HTML and CSS changes.
- Replace Crypto.Random with os.urandom for RHEL/CentOS 6 compatibility with python-crypto 2.0.
- Bug fixes.