Tokyo Gig Guide webscraping and data analysis project 21 April 2019
- data folder contains CSV files of scraped data and data exported from Jupyter notebook.
- graphs folder contains static data visualizations exported from Jupyter notebook.
- tokyo_gig folder contains Scrapy py modules
- tokyo_interactive_map_html_pages contains 2 Plotly interactive maps
- tgg_eda files (ipynb, html, py) contain Python code used to perform data analysis and visualizations.
- The jp_flag and mt_fuji_background image files utilized as backgrounds for word clouds in tgg_eda.
N.b: to run the tgg_eda.ipynb or .py files, make sure that the indicated dependencies are up-to-date.