Development Environment Automation
My lovely developer enviroment.
If you install it from scratch, you would need some dependencies to be installed first. Use init.sh or manually install:
- Xcode Command Line Tools.
- Install Homebrew.
- Install Git
brew install git
- Install Ansible
brew install ansible
If you have one machine that is already provisioned. You can setup a fresh one remotelly.
- OSX defaults configuration
- Apps installation via brew
- Drakula theme for NVIM, ZSH, Alacrity
- ZSH configuration, aliases, mappings, completition etc.
- VIM configuration, mappings, custom functions etc.
- Alacritty as main terminal app
- Tmux configuration, plugins, keybindings (terminal tabs)