What is vscode-language-review?
The extension features:
- Live preview on edits.
- Diagnostic reports on save and preview (using reviews-prh).
- List document sections and jump to them.
How to Build and Run when debugging this extension
- Check out this repository.
npm installfor the first build.
- Launch VSCode, use "Open Folder" command to open this directory (that contains this README.md).
Check out github issues.
The primary license is MIT (see LICENSE.md). Note that this repository and the extension binary package also contain third-party sources, namely:
- syntaxes/review.tmLanguage is taken from yanzm/ReVIEW, Apache License Version 2.0
- review.js, packaged in the binary distribution of this extension, is taken from vvakame/review.js, MIT License.
- reviewjs-prh, packaged in the binary distribution of this extension, is taken from vvakame/reviewjs-prh, MIT License.
- and all the subsequent dependencies are packaged in the extension too.