MkTechDocs is a documentation framework for collating and transforming documents.
- Groovy (Java) and Python Jinja2 template support is built into the system, allowing you to add logic into your documentation builds.
- Easy to learn. MkTechDocs is an open framework with no "black boxes." Bash, Markdown, HTML, LaTeX, CSS, Python, Groovy, Java.
- For simpler projects, configuration consists of nothing more than changing a few variables.
- Agile and Continuous Integration friendly.
- Use it for building and maintaining large documentation projects or simply to transform and preview a set of documents in a variety of formats.
Fully documented here: https://att.github.io/MkTechDocs
docker pull jsseidel/mktechdocs
Copyright (c) 2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved.