AT&T Speech Module Build and Installation Process
Default build process will contain next steps
• Clear work directory • Update source code from SVN in work directory • Start building script. This script will do the following activities:
- Copy web resources from webapp folder in special folder in project template
- Compiling project
- Copy build artifacts into the ‘output’ folder
iOS - Prerequisites
• Intel-based computer with Mac OS X Lion or greater (10.7+) • Xcode 4.x • Necessary for installing on device:
- Apple iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch)
- iOS developer certificate
Note: identity folder in the resources\iphone\identity path contains developer’s certificate, mobile profile for device and password keeper file. The folder with resources\iphone\identity_release path contains distribution certificate, distribution profile and the proper password keeper file.
Build process description
• For retrieving the DEBUG build, which can be installed on the iOS device, execute resources\iphone\script.sh. • Navigate to the resources\iphone\output. Here you’ll see compiled iOS application (ATTSpeech.ipa) for OS version >= 4.0. • For installing the application on iOS device iTunes tools should be used.