A multilanguage website generator inspired by Squarespace
comments for setting up assets path and URL.
- v1: Assets in subdirectory (default)
- v2: Assets on static subdomain (prepared, needs tweaks)
Start your app by copying the default app, running installer again (just delete .htacess).
/apps/default/app.php and set:
$as_static_subdomain = true;
What it does
- Parses Macaw HTML export from enhanced markup
- Content translation
- Template translation with pluralisation similar to i18n & l10n of AngularJS
- Automatic assets inclusion & concatenation
- Protecting e-mail using Hivelogic Enkoder
- Flexible YAML database
- Enhanced Mustache templates
- Markdow filter,
See core components for more insights:
Pulisher is about to be tested on few small projects to see how it performs. Page load on laptop without Memcached: cca. 1/5 of second, which is quite decent but fairly proximate.
Let me know how you like it.