M2X Android Test App
This M2X Android Test App is based on the M2X Android Client Library
This application contains examples of all calls that the M2X Android Client library supports. This application is for demonstration purposes only.
- Signup for an M2X Account.
- Obtain your Master Key from the Master Keys tab of your Account Settings screen.
- Create your first Device and copy its Device ID.
- Review the M2X API Documentation.
Please consult the M2X glossary if you have questions about any M2X specific terms.
Setting up this sample application
- Get this app from its Github repo.
- Obtain your Master API Key from AT&T M2X (see Step 2 above)
- Paste your Master API key into the app's application class.
- Compile the app.
- Start testing the available calls.
This app is provided under the MIT license. See LICENSE for applicable terms.