Modify a MacOSX app bundle to include non standard .dylibs, so it can be run without development environment
- Requires Haskell (7.4.1 onwards)
- Installs via hackage or from this source repo via cabal
- Hackage: cabal install macosx-make-standalone
- From repo: cabal configure cabal build cabal install
mac app bundle
- see option --help, currently only verbosity and debug info dump
What is does, restrictions:
- Copies all non /usr/lib
mac app bundle/Contents/lib/.
- Changes all references to the old library into refs to the copied libraries, in the
mac app bundle/Contents/MacOS/app nameas well as the copied libraries.
- Resolves symbolic links of referenced libraries (thus not for
mac app bundle).
- In case of duplicate libraries ending up with the same copy name, an arbitrary one is picked (no problem if they are equal).
- Can only be run once, i.e. is not idempotent.
- Under the hood the development tools
install_name_toolare used, ensure that they are on the searchpath for shell commands.
A single wxHaskell based application, on MacOSX 10.8