A game of guessing who published the headline.
Feel free to improve it and send pull requests.
- Sort the top users list correctly
- Take users straight to the game upon sign in
- Add lots of statistics and graphs showing which sources get confused, which headlines are most distinctive
- Auto remove headlines which are always guessed correctly (they probably have an obvious clue in them)
- Allow users to adjust the number of sources in the pool they guess from
Copyright (C) 2011 Julian Burgess
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.