A WordPress Theme Reviewers VVV
To get started:
- Clone this repo to your VVV/
- Update to a release tag to keep stable
- If your Vagrant is running, from the Vagrant directory run
vagrant haltfollowed by
vagrant up --provision.
Perhaps a cup of tea or coffee now? The provisioning may take a while.
Then you can visit http://themereview.wordpress.dev to start developing or reviewing themes.
- Varying Vagrants Vagrant - Installation guide
- vagrant-hostsupdater - Install with
vagrant plugin install vagrant-hostsupdater
What will happen?
- Install WordPress and import "Theme Unit Test Data"
- Install a bunch of developer plugins you'll need
- Install any
.zipthemes located in the root
Credentials and Such
- Login: login
- See: Connecting to MySQL from your local machine
If you drop a theme's
.zip file into the root folder (not htdocs) provisioning will automatically install the theme ready for activation.
Yes, drop six zip files and all six themes will install automagically.
To start over (review another theme):
You can do it the soft way using (I know it's long, Text Expander?)
vagrant ssh -c 'cd /home/vagrant/www/wordpress-themereview-vvv/ && rm -Rf htdocs/ && sh vvv-init.sh'. Or, you can do it the hard way
vagrant reload --provision and get a cup of coffee.
- Theme's update when you provision props @jrfnl
- New debug plugin: log-deprecated-notices-extender props @jrfnl
- More information presented about what's happening behind the scenes props @jrfnl
- Fix to error causing Windows 7 to not provision props @jrfnl
- Now you can use the quick way to reset everything and it will still import your theme
- Merged in smartness from grappler/theme-review/
- Now you can add
.zipfiles in the root and they will install at provisioning time
- Theme Unit Data is dynamic props @RCowles
- The old VVV theme review