Cookiecutter template for a jQuery plugin. See https://github.com/audreyr/cookiecutter.
- Free software: MIT license
$ cookiecutter https://github.com/audreyr/cookiecutter-jquery.git $ ... (fill out the values you want) $ npm install
After generating the project:
- Go to https://travis-ci.org/profile, click [Sync now], and turn on the Travis CI hook for your repo.
This branch is @audreyr's own "opinionated" ultimate jQuery plugin template for projects. It started off as jQuery Boilerplate, but it has since been adapted for @audreyr's preferences.
These are the changes:
- Follows Felix's Node.js Style Guide instead of the jQuery Core Style Guide:
- 2 spaces instead of tabs
- The generated project's CONTRIBUTING.md links to Felix's guide and has a pull request checklist.
- Gruntfile has a connect task that starts a local server and opens the demo index.html. This task is also run by default.
This branch aims to be as close as possible to the original jquery-boilerplate, which I'm a big fan of. If it ever gets out of date, pull requests against this branch are appreciated.
- cookiecutter-jswidget is like a non-jQuery-dependent version of this.