You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* Update copyright years.
Merge branch 'master' into perl6
* pugs-compat-0.0.6.20120203 for GHC 7.4.1 compatibility.
* Pugs 188.8.131.5220203 for GHC 7.4.1 compatibility.
* Update pugs-DrIFT to 184.108.40.20620203 for GHC 7.4.1.
Note sources for the new instructions.
Add GHC 7.2.1 instructions to HACKING
Merge branch 'master' of https://github.com/audreyt/Pugs.hs
* Fixed (8 ** 8 ** 8) by courtesy of ingy++
remove script and revert INSTALL
This script will install GHC7 and Pugs on Debian.
If you are very lucky. :)
Add special line for Debian (even though not needed, per se)
Add hacking instructions.
Merge pull request #3 from perl6/master
Makefile makes and installs
Account for all .hs sources
builds pugs by default. runs cabal configure when needed.
support 'make install'
* Add ncurses/libperl dep notes (ingy++) and fix "make" to simply use…
* This be 220.127.116.1111008.
* We no longer rely on Typeable instance of Data.Unique; GHC < 6.8.3 …
…didn't have them.
Note that we are compatible with GHC up to 7.2.1, and that forks are …
…very much welcome. (@masak++)
* Pugs 18.104.22.16810925 for GHC 7.2.1.
* Rewrite PArr comprehension in Pugs.Eval into Seq operations.
* Bump MetaObject version to 20110925.
* Pugs now compiles & runs on GHC 7.2.
* Bring HsParrot to modern Cabal packaging.
* De-haskell98 for HsParrot.
* Finish porting from GHC.PArr to Data.Sequence, modulo a TODO in Pug…
…s.Eval on MO-based new vals.
* Port Pugs.Class to Seq-based MO.
* Finish porting MO to Data.Sequence.
* Finish replacing [::] with Seq in DrIFT.YAML.
* Fix compilation on OSX Lion.
* Use a normal Array here instead of PArr.
* More De-haskell98 and de-parr of MO
* More de-haskell98 of pugs-DrIFT and pugs-compat.