You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
* Bump version to 1.4.2.
* 1.4.1: No functional changes, just cleaned up deprecation warning a…
…nd built on GHC 7.8.2.
* GHC 7.8.1 compatibility.
* Add base restriction to satisfy cabal-upload.
* Build on GHC 7.4.1.
* Merge GHC 7.0 compatibility fixes from OpenAFP 1.2.
* Link in OpenAFP-Utils as a submodule.
* OpenAFP 1.1.1, with compatibility to GHC 7.2.0.
* Put the OpenAFP suite under Public Domain with CC0 disclaimer.
* Add Homepage field to .cabal.
* Back-pedal from doing away with MPTC as bidi TF isn't quite there.
* fix cabal
* OpenAFP is now converted to use Data.Binary; most things are now pure!
* Port OpenAFP to latest GHC-6.7 code.
* Today's Nanshan fixes: handling of NULL chars.
* Today's NS udcfix.
* further decouple UConv from cabal
* build fix for osx86
* OpenAFP modernization