Auphonic Mobile App
This is the source for the Auphonic Mobile Web Application targeted at iOS and Android. It is built using web technologies combined with Cordova (Phonegap). This application is being developed by @cpojer as bachelor's thesis at the Graz University of Technology for Auphonic.
- Install Cordova (PhoneGap). Note that for iOS a fork of Cordova is currently being used: https://github.com/cpojer/incubator-cordova-ios
- Install NodeJS and npm (
brew install node npmon OS X using Homebrew)
npm installin the root folder
- Create an App at https://auphonic.com/api/apps/ and insert your API Keys in
Scripts/watch --onceto compile all resources. Run the script without the
--onceflag to watch for changes during development.
- Use the Xcode project in
iOS/to run the App on the iPhone
- Use Google Chrome and open
App/on a local server.
- Be sure to enable touch events in Web Inspector (see: Web Inspector Settings)
Note: When developing locally in a browser the relative path of the project in
App/index.htmlneeds to be adjusted and the local server needs to be added to Cordova.plist in XCode.
- Download and Install Eclipse
- Download and Install the Android SDK
- Create an Android Project from existing sources and point it to
- Copy all files from
- Launch the Emulator from within Eclipse (Run As > Android Application)
- Shoot yourself
Scripts/compileto generate a compressed file with all server resources ready for deployment.
Gaussian Blur (129.5 for Splash, 247.5 for Icon) on a centered white circle. Set the layer to 48 % opacity.