Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Convert to PSR-4 autoloading.
- Add back PHP 5.3 compatibility.
- Honor host from 'HTTP_HOST' and 'SERVER_NAME'.
- Converted to class-based configuration for Aura projects, and use the updated
service naming rules.
- Add a ResponseSender class for easy sending of Response objects: after sending
headers and cookies, if the content is a callable, the callable is invoked and
echoed, otherwise the content is just echoed.
- Deal with a bug in the PHP built-in server to determine content type and
- Use the proper content-type for the .csv extension.
- The Request Values object now has getBool(), getInt(), and getFloat(); these
cast the request value appropriately.
- Extract Accept-related functionality to Aura.Accept package.
- README and docblock updates.