This library is part of the Aurelia platform and contains a powerful client-side router. @davismj is currently the technical lead for routing.
To keep up to date on Aurelia, please visit and subscribe to the official blog and our email list. We also invite you to follow us on twitter. If you have questions look around our Discourse forums, chat in our community on Gitter or use stack overflow. Documentation can be found in our developer hub. If you would like to have deeper insight into our development process, please install the ZenHub Chrome or Firefox Extension and visit any of our repository's boards.
This library can be used in the browser only.
Building The Code
To build the code, follow these steps.
- Ensure that NodeJS is installed. This provides the platform on which the build tooling runs.
- From the project folder, execute the following command:
- To build the code, you can now run:
npm run build
- You will find the compiled code in the
distfolder, available in three module formats: AMD, CommonJS and ES6.
- To run the project in development mode, you can run:
- If you want to copy over the newly built bundle, you can specified
npm start -- --target ..\my-test-project
Running The Tests
To run the unit tests, first ensure that you have followed the steps above in order to install all dependencies and successfully build the library. Once you have done that, proceed with these additional steps:
- Ensure that the Karma CLI is installed. If you need to install it, use the following command:
npm install -g karma-cli
- Ensure that jspm is installed. If you need to install it, use the following commnand:
npm install -g jspm
- Install the client-side dependencies with jspm:
- You can now run the tests with this command: