Simple repo to store sample charts. Demo here.
Here are some charts we considered making split into two rounds. Otherwise updated references can be found here.
- time series # reports over time
- time series reporter counts by month/week for both trusted and untrusted reporters
- pie chart regions and subregion counts for reports/incidents
- pie chart gender % by perp/victim
- grouped bar graph violence types by month
- grouped bar impact times (violence/vandalism)
- stats/counts generated based on predefined and desired figures for reports
- summary form # of reports over time with a dominance of _ party and _ types of perps/victims
- grouped bar graph political parties associated with reports as perps/victims
- line chart post-facto analysis: graphic comparing violence report counts to elections statistics
- standard chart set for comparison across deployments by: 1.Location, 2.Report count, 3.Violence Type, 4. Impact type, 5. Gender balance involved
View the latest charts here!
These are demos with fake data based on a loose understanding of a few goals: chart x/y display, likely data format, desire for interactivity and filtering, desire to export in various file formats.
Progress Planning gdoc here.
IFES Reference Page here.