Aurigma's Photo Kiosk automates the order processing for your photo print business. You can gain benefits from this software if you:
- Accept orders to print on a minilab.
- Print photos instantly on a photo printer.
- Sell photos taken by a pro photographer at events.
- Small fixes and pull requests are possible but not guaranteed.
- You still need a valid license for Graphics Mill to use Photo Kiosk.
- Photo Kiosk has a reference to Graphics Mill 5.x. You can use a copy from this repository, or you can find it in the download section on the Graphics Mill web site.
Open PhotoKiosk.sln with all required settings and build what you need. Please note that GraphicsMill 5.x is not available as a NuGet package. So, the reference has been set manually.
- Configuration tool.
- PhotoKiosk Core assembly.
- OrderManager tool.
- Payment confirmation tool.
- PhotoKiosk application.
- Photo printer tool.
- ODS.Core assembly.
- ODS.Service assembly.
This repository is licensed with the MIT license.