Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Session data is now stored in a MongoDB due to Microsoft retiring its session API
- Fixed cats command, rip "temporary downtime", you might want to support them in some way
- DeviantArt and Flickr commands should no longer dispense videos/novels that are not send-able
Below are updates that I haven't realized that I've included them in the code:
- Added a dictionary command
but I don't think it's stable enough for public use, so proceed with cautionand it's proven stable.
- Removed everything about DataDog, we're not collecting your message counts anymore
- Keyboard mode restrictions on Telegram groups lifted
- Removed IbSearch
Montreal had some freezing rain. So it's ice on the ground now. And the school is closed for the first time in like 2.5 years...
- Line version! I even custom wrote a library for that
- VK version! I also custom edited a library for that
- Added more 9gag boards for you to browse
A lot of bug fixes.
- NEW Dog images!
- Removed IbSearch due to their temporary closure. Thanks to Skype user
- Fixed Pixiv. (
pixiv-app-api) Thanks to the user above, again!
- Fixed Snake command. Thanks to Kik user ATP ThePatron!
- Line account trial (Failed, currently asking for help).
- Viber account trial (Untested).
- Restify => Express
- 9gag changed their layout again. What a terrible website. So I decided to read their json in the script instead lol. Thanks to Skype user
- Tried to implant Line version
Also I'm having a fever when I fix this
- Removed Discord version. In the future, Metagon's features will come back with another name on Discord.
- Greatly stabilized the bot.
- Added message stats (for myself)
As v2 becomes stable, we finally left 2.0.x and move onto 2.1.x!
- Metagon is approved by Slack on November 2.
- Metagon is approved by Skype on November 20.
- Metagon is approved by Kik on November 27.
We appreciate all efforts of support.
- (Fun) Urban Dictionary
- (Utility) Weather
- (Image) In Keyboard Mode, Pixiv function will now offer you an option to show all pages in a multi-page illustration. Suggested by Skype user
- Better handling of commands, especially on Skype and Slack.
- DataDog monitoring memory status (But no one cares)
- StatusPage.io has offered us their Business plan ($399/month) for free! https://0131.statuspage.io
- Bitly commands are back in service
- Command response consistencies are greatly stabilized
- Codacy & Snyk fixes
Should be the final version of v2.0, if working well.