Lite Rx API Hands-on
This Hands-on is designed to help you to learn easily the lite Rx API provided by Reactor Core 3.x.
You will mostly need these 3 classes Javadoc:
To do this Hands-on, you just have to:
- Have Java 8 and a Java IDE (IntelliJ IDEA for example) installed with Maven support
- Clone this repository (or your fork)
- Import the project as a Maven one in your IDE
- Make sure that the language level is set to Java 8 in your IDE project settings
- Fix the TODO one by one in Part01 to Part11 main classes in
io.pivotal.literxpackage to make unit tests green (you can have a look at the unit tests too if you want)
The solution is available in the
solution branch to compare, when you have finished, with what you have done.
More information available on Reactor website.