Angular 2 Forms Demo
This repo goes along with Auth0's Angular 2 Forms tutorial. It provides some examples of how to work with forms in Angular 2, from simple to complex.
Running the Server
The Angular 2 demo in this repo relies on a Node server which comes from another repo. To install the server, run:
git submodule update --init
After the server is cloned, install its dependencies and run it:
cd server npm install node sever.js
Note: You will need to have MongoDB installed to work with the server.
Running the Demos
The Angular 2 demo uses the angular-cli. Make sure you have angular-cli installed and use it to serve the app.
npm install -g angular-cli cd client ng server
The app will be served at
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a Free Auth0 Account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.