This is the sample repository for the Real-World Angular Series of tutorials. Begin the tutorials here: Real-World Angular Series - Part 1.
This repo is intended to be supplemental to the tutorials. Reference the tutorials for full implementation details.
Clone this repository, then run:
$ npm install
- Add your Auth0 and MongoDB credentials and remove
- Add your Auth0 credentials and remove
$ npm run dev
App available at
Server available at
$ ng build --prod // client $ node server // server
App and server both available on
To deploy the app in this repo to a production environment, follow the instructions here: Real-World Angular Series - Part 8.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a Free Auth0 Account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub, or Microsoft Account to log in.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.