Auth0 Architecture Scenario Samples
These sample applications serve as the implementation samples for the Auth0 Architecture Scenarios. In these scenario we build a timesheet application for a fictitious company named ExampleCo.
For more information on the samples, please refer to the README in each sample folder.
Also refer to the individual Architecture Scenario documents for more information:
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed JSON Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details.