Auth0 Angular Samples
These samples demonstrate how to add authentication to an Angular application with Auth0. Each folder contains a distinct application so that various Auth0 features can be viewed in isolation. You can read about these examples in our Angular Quickstart.
Embedded Integration Samples
These samples use Auth0's universal login page which offers the fastest, most secure, and most feature-rich way to add authentication to your app.
For samples which demonstrate how to embed the Lock widget or a custom login form directly into your application, see the embedded-login branch.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.