Auth0 + AngularJS + Third Party API Seed
This is the seed project you need to use if you're going to create an AngularJS app that will use Auth0 and a Third party API like Firebase or Amazon.
To see the example working, just go to http://auth0.github.io/auth0-angular-thirdpartyapi-sample/compile/
If you want to connect to an API that you're going to develop in any language, please this other seed.
Running the example
In order to run the example you need to have
If you don't have
grunt installed please run:
npm install -g bower npm install -g grunt-cli
Then, in the project main folder run the following commands:
npm install bower install grunt watch
http://localhost:3000 and you'll see the app running :).
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.