What is it?
The auth0-rules-local-testharness library provides an easy way to deploy, execute, and test the output of Auth0 Rules using a local sandbox environment. It is very simple to use, and requires under 5 minutes to get started testing your Auth0 Rules!
See here for further documentation on Auth0 Rules.
This package helps the developers to test their rules in their local development environment or in a CI environment instead of testing them against the real rules engine. This package exposes just one method,
runInLocalSandbox which can be called to run the rule in an emulator similar to that of the Auth0's rules engine. It piggy backs on nodejs
vm package to do it.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 Account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.