If you are using this in a web browser be sure to include Auth0.js:
<!-- Latest patch release (recommended for production) --> <script src="http://cdn.auth0.com/js/auth0/8.8.0/auth0.min.js"></script>
Otherwise, if you are using this with NPM all the dependencies will be available as expected.
Pre-Requisites for Development
We are targeting node version 4.8.0. Before installing dependencies you should use NVM to change versions of node by running the command below:
nvm use 4.8.0
ALso, for running scripts and installing dependencies this project utilizes yarn. Please install yarn using brew so that it utilizes NVM.
brew install yarn --ignore-dependencies
To build a minified and non-minified version of the library run the following command:
yarn run build
Also, you can use
build:dist to generate non-minified or minified bundles explicitly.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, amont others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free Auth0 account
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.