This repository has been deprecated. Please refer to the following repository for everything SharePoint related: https://github.com/auth0/auth0-sharepoint
Auth0 Claims Provider for SharePoint 2010 / 2013
- SharePoint solution development tools for Visual Studio 2010
- Windows Identity Foundation | download
- NuGet Package Manager | download
- ILMerge v2 | download
- Open solution and enable "NuGet Package Restore"
- Compile solution
- Right click on project -> Package (that will generate a .wsp file)
- Open a SharePoint Powershell session to install and deploy the solution:
Add-SPSolution -LiteralPath "<path to .wsp file>" Install-SPSolution -Identity auth0.claimsprovider.wsp -GACDeployment
- When enable Auth0 for the SharePoint application, make sure that "Client ID" (http://schemas.auth0.com/clientID) and "Connection" (http://schemas.auth0.com/connection) claims are part of the list of required claims
- Associate Auth0 (SP Trusted Identity Token Issuer) with our Claims Provider:
Set-SPTrustedIdentityTokenIssuer -identity Auth0 -ClaimProvider "Auth0FederatedUsers"
- Go to Central Admin -> Security
- Under General Security section, click on "Configure Auth0 Claims Provider"
- Set the required configuration parameters (like domain, client ID, client secret and identifier user field)
This SharePoint feature is MIT licensed. http://schemas.auth0.com/clientID