Triage is a Slash Webtask that we use to triage our #security-alerts Slack channel.
After reviewing their example code we realized it was a perfect fit for our own Webtask service.
It can run it two modes:
- From within a channel: it will triage the alerts in the channel
- From a DM: when a channel name is passed included in the call it will triage that channel
The requirements for Triage are a Slack bot token and the Slash Webtasks Slack app.
- Follow the instructions here to enable Slash Webtasks for your Slack organization.
- After it's installed you create a new Slash Webtask by running
/wt make triageand then
wt edit triageto open the Webtask editor.
- Add your Slack bot token as a secret called
SLACK_TOKENand copy over the code from this repository.
- It can be run from within a channel
/wt triageor from a DM
/wt triage #security-alerts.
What is Auth0?
Auth0 helps you to:
- Add authentication with multiple authentication sources, either social like Google, Facebook, Microsoft Account, LinkedIn, GitHub, Twitter, Box, Salesforce, among others, or enterprise identity systems like Windows Azure AD, Google Apps, Active Directory, ADFS or any SAML Identity Provider.
- Add authentication through more traditional username/password databases.
- Add support for linking different user accounts with the same user.
- Support for generating signed Json Web Tokens to call your APIs and flow the user identity securely.
- Analytics of how, when and where users are logging in.
Create a free account in Auth0
- Go to Auth0 and click Sign Up.
- Use Google, GitHub or Microsoft Account to login.
If you have found a bug or if you have a feature request, please report them at this repository issues section. Please do not report security vulnerabilities on the public GitHub issue tracker. The Responsible Disclosure Program details the procedure for disclosing security issues.
This project is licensed under the MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.