Build and Install the App with Xcode
Open the project with Xcode and click on the "Play" button to run the application in the simulator or select a connected physical device to install the app on the device.
Install the IPA on a Device
If you don't have Xcode or a Mac you can install the relased IPA using Cydia Impactor.
Download Cydia Impactor for your platform from http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/, uncompress the archive and run Cydia Impactor.
Make sure your device is listed and selected in Cydia Impactor, then:
- Select Device > Install Package...
- Select the WheresMyBrowser.ipa file
- You will be prompted for an icloud account and its password. The account is used to sign the application. If you don't have a developer account, the signature will be valid for 7 days.
Once installed, you need to trust the developer on the device:
- Select Settings > General > Profiles
- Select the "Developer App" profile corresponding to your Apple user
- Select "Verify App", then Verify (This requires Internet connectivity from the phone)
You should now be able to launch the Where's My Browser app.