👋 Welcome to the SpiceDB community!
Together we're building a community that empowers everyone to have access to authorization best practices.
🛠 Getting Started
- Join the community Discord or explore the ecosystem mapped out in the Awesome SpiceDB list
- Watch a video of the creators of SpiceDB drafting a schema for the permissions used by GitHub.com
- Jump into a live SpiceDB playground and follow the schema development guide, play with examples, or build from scratch
- Install SpiceDB locally and interact with the API using zed, the SpiceDB command-line client
- Reference community examples for demo environments, integration testing, CI pipelines, and writing schemas
💖 Authzed + Open Source
At Authzed, we believe that the software securing your systems needs full transparency: down to each line of code. Because of our team's background of participating open source communities, our default is not only to freely license code, but also build a community that enables participation at all stages of development.
If you choose to contribute to any of our projects, we would love to have you. If you like the experience and think you might want to do this full-time, you can apply to work with us full-time!