Develop Automatica.Core.Cloud Status
Automatica is a building management system thats runs on .NET Core and is built to run on every OS. It is able to connect different automation systems and generate a rich visualization with a powerfull rule engine. Try it as your smart home hub today.
Table of contents
- Table of contents
- Where to get
- Implemented drivers/logics
- Project structure
- How to build
- Online Demo
- Docker images
Where to get
I currently use the system on a Raspberry.PI3. It runs also on Windows and Mac, but I have only built a build system for the raspberry right now. If you need Automatica.Core for Windows/Mac just create an Issue.
You can download the latest image & binaries here
At the moment the following drivers & logics are implemented and ready to use, also all the drivers & logics bellow will be shipped by default.
- Apple HomeKit
- Hue Bridge Simulator
- Ikea Tradfri
- Loxone Miniserver
This project is a mono repository. The master & develop branch will be splitted nightly.
The Structure of the project is as follows.
. ├── automatica.build/ # Some build tools for the project (submodule repo) ├── bin/ # Bin tools for splitting the repo ├── build/ # Some build tools for the project ├── docker/ # Docker build files ├── documentation/ # docfx documentation source ├── images/ # Image files displayed in the readme.md ├── src/ # Source files | ├── automatica.core # The core system for automatica.core | ├── automatica.drivers # Automatica drivers - split repository | ├── automatica.logics # Automatica logics - split repository ├── LICENSE └── README.md
How to build
Make sure that you have built the frontend first.
cd src/automatica.core/Automatica.WebNew npm install npm run start The angular dist folder is in src/automatica.core/Automatica.Core/wwwroot
cd src/automatica.core dotnet restore dotnet build
or open the src/automatica.core/automatica.core.sln with Visual Studio an hit F5.
You can download the latest plugins with the automatica-cli. More here
Please refer to each project's style and contribution guidelines for submitting patches and additions. In general, we follow the "fork-and-pull" Git workflow.
- Fork the repo on GitHub
- Clone the project to your own machine
- Commit changes to your own branch
- Push your work back up to your fork
- Submit a Pull request so that we can review your changes
NOTE: Be sure to merge the latest from "upstream" before making a pull request! Pull request must have no merge conflicts!
Any help is appreciated!
The demo is currently not available!
Docker images will be build daily. The automaticacore image is here available.
There is also a automaticacore_proxy image which represents an nginx reverse proxy.
The automaticacore_demo is just for demonstration purpose - also for the online demo!
Run in a docker image
To just play around with automatica.core use this docker-compose configuration.
version: '3.3' services: automatica: image: automaticacore/automaticacore:develop-latest restart: always ports: - "5001:5001" nginx: image: automaticacore/automaticacore_proxy:develop-latest restart: always ports: - "80:80" links: - automatica
Things I want to implement in the near future - help is appreciated!
- Dockerize Plugins & Core
- All plugins and the core should run in several docker containers orchestrated by the core system.
- Automatica.Core Mobile
- Data Recording
- Record data for reporting, AI,....
- Automatic editor - to generate time/trigger based actions
- Simulate movement in the building when you are on vacation,etc...
- Scripting interface
- Generate reports about your energy consumption and calculate the costs for your building/level/room,....
- AI - Machine Learning
- The building should know when are people at home and maybe in which room, therefore the building can detect automatically some enhancements for the configuration and be so more energy efficient.
- Gateway to connect your server via the cloud
- Insights (Repoting, ...)
- KNX Weinzierl BAOS (Raspberry PI)
- Fronius Solar API
- HTTP - JSON/XML