This is a python library for exchanging data with Blynk using RESTful APIs. This library is much simpler and more straight-forward to use, compared with the official non-RESTful APIs.
Blynk is a IoT platform that eases the steps for building fast IoT prototypes with an UI on mobile phones (Android/iOS).
clone the git project:
git clone https://github.com/automaticdai/blynk-http-python-lib cd blynk-http-python-lib
create a python script with an editor in your favor (VIM for example):
include the library header:
init the library with your Blynk auth token:
write a value to a virtual pin:
or read a value from a virtual pin:
value = blynk_http.read('V1') print(value)
Supported Blynk Widgets
Supported input widgets:
Supported output widgets:
- (Labeled) Value Display
- Level H/L
- Send Email
- Push Notification
Not supported yet:
- History Graph
- Function parameter types are not checked
- Read pin history data
- Returned value from 'get_project_property()' API need to be parsed
- Widget Terminal can't be flushed which is supported by the official API.
- Network status APIs are not implemented as I think they have limited utilities.
- Widgets zeRGBa, Bridge, RT clock, BLE, Music Player and WebHook are not implemented as I do not know what there are for.