A utility generating a podcast feed based on a config file and a directory with audio files.
- Get your '.mp3' and 'cover.jpg' files into a directory such as
/home/joe/public_html/PodcastName. It must be a subdirectory of
- This must be on a machine which is also a web server and which serves
- Run the tool, passing the directory as an argument.
--help for more instructions.
This file is part of podcast-gen.
podcast-gen is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Foobar is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Foobar. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
- Python 3
- use libmagic to determine file formats
- support more file formats