Easily embed Tweets inline in your web pages.
No fussing around with oembed, CMS modding and whatnot.
- Add oembed.js to your project
npm install twitter-inline-oembed
- Use the following format anywhere you want a Tweet embedded
The Tweet will be embedded in your page, right where you put the
- support oembed api params https://dev.twitter.com/rest/reference/get/statuses/oembed
- support embedded tweet params https://dev.twitter.com/web/embedded-tweets/parameters
- option to place on page via selector
Sometimes some or all of the Tweets are not styled, sometimes not even rendered. I don't know why yet.
I haven't yet found a way to stop Twitter's widget.js file from being included per-embbeded-tweet while also having the widgets rendered correctly. This means that there are multiple redundant network requests for that file :(