2.2 (August 24, 2020)
CHANGES FROM 2.1:
- URLDownloader handles Content-Disposition filenames with quotes correctly (#633)
- README and CONTRIBUTING guides updated with correct Python 3 framework info (#638)
- PyYAML updated to 5.3.1 to address PyYAML-CVE-2020-1747 (#642)
- Internal autopkg code structure is being shifted, with more code moving into separate
shared modules. Lots of various lint fixes, formatting, and safety handling improvements.
- GitHub API queries no longer fail when searching for recipes with spaces in the name,
and are now quoted correctly (#664)
- Processor subclasses now automatically configure an empty dictionary for
none is provided. This doesn't have any practical effect, but makes it easier to create
and use new Processor subclasses in the future.