My entry for the Ludum Dare 39 Compo: http://ldjam.com
Theme: Running out of power
Working in Unity 2017.1
- ** LDJam link **: https://ldjam.com/events/ludum-dare/39/aesthetics-raider
- ** Github **: https://github.com/autumnyard/LudumDare39
- ** Play in browser **: https://autumnyard.itch.io/aestheticsraider
- ** Download **: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7cU0oadDLmFU2V5eTVuZExiWUE/view?usp=sharing
- Top down 2D game, free real time movement.
- To finish a level you must take all the VHS and then go to the end.
- You can move normally and dash.
- Dash has a delay.
- Dash can break momentum.
- Health has a maximum, never surpassing it.
- Six levels, of increasing complexity.
- Each movement you make, you lose health.
- Dash doesn't consume health.
- The icecream recovers your health.
- There's a timer, which acts as a score.
- There are X levels.
- If you die you continue in the one you died, with the timer still counting.
- If you finish the game, the level counter resets.
- Vaporwave aesthetics.
- Will sample some neat tunes for the music, and apply heavy reverbs, delays and cutoffs.
- Will use heavily delayed cuts from those songs as sfx.
- Heavy usage of tweens. Tweens abound!
- Saturated colors, mostly pink and blue.
- ** Move **: Arrow keys or WASD.
- ** Dash **: CTRL, SHIFT, Number 0 or SPACE.
Made by: Undi (Pablo de la Ossa)
Software used: Unity, Paint.net, Adobe Photoshop and FL Studio.
Mail: autumnyardworks at gmail
Music samples from:
- Ariel Pink - Black Ballerina
- Ariel Pink - Lipstick
- Ariel Pink - White Freckles
- Shook - Almost There Copyright by their respective holders. Check them out, those respective albums are incredible!