Tested on Radiant 0.8 and 0.9 RC1.
Check out the screencast!
- Allows you to specify in Radiant admin which pages appear in the sitemap;
- Gives you the possibility to set the
The git branches of this repository hold stable versions of the extension for older versions of Radiant CMS. For example the 0.8 branch is compatible with Radiant 0.8.
To checkout one of these branches:
git clone git://github.com/Aissac/radiant-sitemap-xml-extension.git vendor/extensions/sitemap_xml cd vendor/extensions/sitemap_xml git checkout -b <branch-name> origin/<remote-branch-name>
As an example, if you're working on Radiant 0.8 you will need to checkout the 0.8 branch:
cd vendor/extensions/sitemap_xml git checkout -b my_branch origin/0.8
All you have to do is install the Radiant Sitemap XML Extension:
git clone git://github.com/Aissac/radiant-sitemap-xml-extension.git vendor/extensions/sitemap_xml
and run the migration
<loc> XML tag holds the URL of the page. This URL must begin with the protocol (such as http) and end with a trailing slash. Radiant Sitemap extension automatically creates this tag for you, but you have the possibility to override it by setting
Radiant::Config["sitemap_xml_domain"] to something like
You can set if a particular page will make it to the sitemap by checking or unchecking the
Appear in sitemap checkbox on each page.
The Sitemap protocol format consists of XML tags:
- URL of the page. This URL must begin with the protocol (such as http) and end with a trailing slash.
- You can override the host name by setting the
Radiant::Config["sitemap_xml_domain"] = 'http://your-site.com'
- Will be automatically created from the url of each page.
- The date of last modification of the file. This date is in W3C Datetime format (YYYY-MM-DD).
- Will be automatically created from the
updated_atattribute of each page.
- How frequently the page is likely to change.
- You can set the
Change frequencydrop down on each page.
- The priority of this URL relative to other URLs on your site. The default priority of a page is 0.5.
- You can set the
Prioritydrop down on each page.
For more information on sitemaps, visit sitemaps.org.