AvaIre is a multipurpose Discord bot made for fun, written in Java 8, using the JDA library.
- Music streaming from YouTube, SoundCloud, Twitch etc.
- Custom music playlists that you can play anytime
- Moderation commands (Ban, kick, slowmode)
- Search for comics and reaction gifs
- Extended server functionality (Welcome messages, server and user info)
- High level of customization
- Changing messages on a per-server basis
- Change the languages Ava uses
- Create custom aliases for existing commands
- Change the prefix ava uses on a per-module basis
- And more, check the full command reference for all the commands!
Visit our website for more information.
Thank you for considering contributing to AvaIre! The contribution guide can be found in the AvaIre documentation.
AvaIre is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Third Party Licenses
AvaIre relies on the following projects:
AvaIre support server: https://discord.gg/gt2FWER
"Discord", "Discord App", and any associated logos are registered trademarks of Hammer & Chisel, inc.