AvaIre is a multipurpose Discord bot made for fun, written in Java 8, using the JDA library.
- Music streaming from YouTube, SoundCloud, Twitch etc.
- Custom music playlists that you can play anytime
- Moderation commands (Ban, kick, slowmode)
- Search for comics and reaction gifs
- Extended server functionality (Welcome messages, server and user info)
- High level of customization
- Changing messages on a per-server basis
- Change the languages Ava uses
- Create custom aliases for existing commands
- Change the prefix ava uses on a per-module basis
- And more, check the full command reference for all the commands!
Visit our website for more information.
Deploy AvaIre on Heroku
You can deploy in a simple way to Heroku using the button below.
Thank you for considering contributing to AvaIre! The contribution guide can be found in the AvaIre documentation.
AvaIre is open-sourced software licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0.
Third Party Licenses
AvaIre relies on the following projects:
AvaIre support server: https://avairebot.com/support