This file contains bidirectional Unicode text that may be interpreted or compiled differently than what appears below. To review, open the file in an editor that reveals hidden Unicode characters.
Learn more about bidirectional Unicode characters
@@ -64,7 +64,7 @@ We have a [chat](https://gitter.im/avajs/ava). Jump in there and lurk, talk to u
- Make the pull request from a [topic branch](https://github.com/dchelimsky/rspec/wiki/Topic-Branches), not master.
- Use a clear and descriptive title for the pull request and commits.
- Write a convincing description of why we should land your pull request. It's your job to convince us. Answer "why" it's needed and provide use-cases.
- You might be asked to do changes to your pull request. There's never a need to open another pull request. [Just update the existing one.](https://github.com/RichardLitt/docs/blob/master/amending-a-commit-guide.md)
- You might be asked to do changes to your pull request. There's never a need to open another pull request. [Just update the existing one.](https://github.com/RichardLitt/knowledge/blob/master/github/amending-a-commit-guide.md)
Note: when making code changes, try to remember AVA's mantra (stolen from Python) of having preferably one way to do something. For example, a request to add an alias to part of the API ([like this](https://github.com/avajs/ava/pull/663)) will likely be rejected without some other substantial benefit.