Is an Arduino Yun brew monitor for the home brewer enthusiast that uses the Arduino REST API to interface with thermistors connected to the analog ports.
See Thermistor for wiring these up on analog ports.
Setup the Arduino
- Connect it to your WiFi (see ArduinoYun)
- Enable the REST API (see ArduinoYun)
- Upload the Arduino sketch
# get the web code git clone https://github.com/avantassel/brewbench cd brewbench
There are three options here, you can either run the code on your Arduino or on a webserver.
1. BrewBench Hosted
2. Arduino Deployment
The Arduino has a built in webserver running in
# Add rsync to your Arduino ssh firstname.lastname@example.org opkg update opkg install rsync exit # Copy the code to your Arduino rsync -rav -e ssh --delete --exclude-from '.rsyncignore' ./ email@example.com:/www/brewbench
3. Webserver Deployment
npm install live-server
For development just run
npm install, and look at index.html for un-commenting the un-minified files.
npm install gulp
- For the Lovibond Hex colors: http://brookstonbeerbulletin.com/thinking-about-beer-color
- For the SVG hop and grain icons: https://thenounproject.com/dejv
- For the Hop and Grain reference: https://byo.com
- For the recipes: http://beersmithrecipes.com
- For the bell sounds: http://www.orangefreesounds.com/category/sound-effects/bell-sound